An Almighty Specialty Jukebox is an effective way to get
your full-length release or individual songs in front of the
eyes and ears of retailers, radio programmers, music supervisors,
concert promoters, and other industry tastemakers
as you begin solicitation, or reintroduce a project that you're
giving a follow-up push to.
A dedicated Specialty Jukebox can promote anything from an entire full-length release to priority selections from your label, distribution company or management roster. We work with you to customize eye-catching artwork to "skin" around our easy to use streaming player. There's also 200 x 500 pixel skyscraper banner space available next to the player for additional marketing purposes – promote a street date, tour dates, press quotes, additional artwork or anything you like to help grab the recipient's attention.
Each track includes album artwork, a descriptive blurb, and a link to artist's website.
Specialty Jukeboxes are sent to over 16,000 industry contacts, including:
• 1200+ Music Supervisors in TV, Film, Ad Agencies and Game
• 2400+ Buyers, Owners, Managers, and other key retail staffers from
Best Buy corporate offices to Indie Stores
• 2300 Radio Programmers - terrestrial, satellite and net radio
• 2600 Influential Contacts at Record Labels, Distribution, Management
and Merch companies
• 2500 Booking Agents, Concert Promoters, and Clubs & Venues
• 1900 Press Members and Journalists
• 750+ New Media contacts - Digital Music Services, Online
Publications, Blogs, and Mobile Technologies