New Releases Now is the ultimate consumer and
industry source for new release information
Whether you're setting up superstar artists, small releases, or anything in between, complete the process by featuring your titles in New Releases Now to let everyone know that your record is out NOW.
All genres, reissues, and formats are welcome
"This is the best site for new music releases that i have come across. pick a genre...any genre. cool thing!" - Greg Groves (music fan) - posted on New Releases Now FB page
Feature your titles on NRN's virtual endcap and here's what you get...
- NewReleasesNow.com ranks in the Top 3 on Google, Yahoo, and Bing, for many new music searches with over 160,000 monthly uniques and 500,000 page views.
- The NRN newsletter is sent to over 21,000 music fans and entertainment industry insiders including Music Supervisors, TV & Film Studios, Radio Programmers & On Air Talent, Retailers, Press, Bloggers, Clubs/Concert Promoters, and more
- Placement in our NRN App which is embedded in the following partners' high-traffic sites:
- - Ranker (9 million monthly uniques)
- - CraveOnline (4 million monthly uniques)
- - PopMatters (800K monthly uniques / 8 mil pageviews)
- - Corner News (120K monthly uniques)
- - Yoga Shelter (30K monthly uniques / 792K pageviews)
- - PopDose (50K monthly uniques)
- - Classic Rock Revisited (40K monthly uniques)
- - The Music's Over (30K monthly uniques)
- - WQON-FM Q100 (20K monthly uniques)
- - WBVI-FM Mix 96.7 (20K monthly uniques)
- - WENY / WENI-FM Magic 92.7/97.7 (20K monthly uniques)
- - Americana Music Association (10K monthly uniques)
- - Celebrity Access (10K monthly uniques)
- - Music Passport USA
- ...Keep checking back for more!
- Placement on the following Music Retail Partner sites: Homer's, Gallery of Sound, Music Millennium, Looney Tunes Records, Down In The Valley, Oz Music, Atomic Records, Albums On The Hill, and more coming soon.
They also send a branded version of the New Releases Now newsletter to an additional 80,000+ active music consumers on their email lists.
- Your title remains active and searchable indefinitely. Users can browse by artist, title, song, label, genre, or release date.
- All titles featured in NRN also benefit from tweets and postings on our very active Twitter
and Facebook pages.
The Main Page clicks thru to a dedicated album landing page that features:
- YOUR title's eye-catching Cover Art
- Album Overview
- Streaming Audio and Video
- Track Listing
- Link to Artist Site
- iTunes and Amazon Buy Buttons
- Facebook comments
- Like & Share buttons
- Tour Dates
- And Our One-of-a-kind "Find A Retailer" Widget.
- MP3(s) of featured track(s) (192 kbps or better preferred)
- Link to embedable video (ie: YouTube or Vevo)
- 100 word album overview
- Hi-res album cover art (400x400 pixels)
- Link to artist website
- Album track listing.
*Titles remain active on the site indefinitely
In addition to thousands of music fans, here's a sample of highly influential entertainment companies who check out NRN each week:
iTunes • Best Buy • 20th Century Fox • WXRT • Rolling Stone • MTV • Paramount • Hastings • Fox Sports • Live Nation • Waterloo Records • Sirius Radio • ESPN • Goldenvoice • The Gap • Creative Loafing • CMT • Target • and many more.
"I checkout New Releases Now every week. It's an essential reminder of what's hitting the stores that week; I love the hot buttons that give you concise info and/or audio/video tracks; and, though I'm acquainted with a couple of the gents who run the site and know them to be opinionated, diehard music folks, their coverage is objective - broad and unbiased."
- Peter Jesperson - Senior Vice President, A&R / New West Records
For booking info contact:
Vince Hans - vince at almightymusicmarketing.com
Or Call 818-752-8000